Bill Gibbons at the monthly meeting!

Arizona Pointing Dog Club News, Headlines, and Announcements

Bill Gibbons at the monthly meeting!

Postby Wheeling » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:36 pm

I am thrilled to announce that the renowned Bill Gibbons will be the "guest" speaker at this months meeting on May 10. For those of you who know Bill, you know what we have to look forward to. And for those of you who don't, it is a "don't miss" kind of a thing. Bill has a resume as a dog trainer that rivals the very best in the world and has a few books and several magazine articles to his credit. Due to the number of new members in the club this year he will be focusing on starting a young dog and training basics, but will also take your questions about specific problems or situations involving the more mature dogs. Dont miss this one, folks. And come early if you want a good seat!
If you're not fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm.

Postby GonePointing » Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:34 pm

For those of you who do not know Bill I can tell you this is one of the best bird dog trainers you will ever meet in your whole life. They do not call Bill Gibbons the "Magic Man" for nothing. I promise you he has forgot more than you will ever know. We are very lucky to have a guy like Bill in our state. Take advantage of this opportunity to meet and learn from this legend.
1XCH 1XRUCH FC/AFC Mama's Clown Bubba MH (Wyatt) GSP
Rosie's Queen of the Ryche (Ryche) GSP
Zeke's Ace of Von Schroeder (Freckles) GSP
Whoa There Delilah (Delilah) EP
Lucky Strike's Bust'N Loose (Buster) EP
Sunny's Miss Lani Lou (Lani) EP

Return to Club News and Headlines