Trial news and points

Arizona Pointing Dog Club News, Headlines, and Announcements

Trial news and points

Postby Drahthaar Daddy » Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:23 pm

Hey all, just wanted to let you all know it will take me a week or so to get the points updated. I'm in Whiteriver for work and I have to get Sundays sheets from Todd. I did send a report to Gina for the May trial but I don't know where that ended up. I would like you all to consider volunteering to help me with points and write ups next year. This was suppose to be a commitee thing. Let me know if any of you has an intrest. Thanks Brian

Postby Rio » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Brian, Let me know what you need/want help with and I'll take something on.

Karl

Site Admin

Postby chrisfenner » Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:55 am

I'll try and work on a quicker interface for point entry. Let me know if you have any ideas.
“I have noticed that nothing I never said ever did me any harm."
- Calvin Coolidge

“There are only 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don’t.”

Postby Drahthaar Daddy » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Ok saturdays points are up I'll do Sundays when I get the sheet. Cast comin off monday.

Points Entry

Postby Drahthaar Daddy » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:41 pm

Chris, It would help if you could just enter dog, score, and placement then 1st -4th if it would automatically put the TOC qual in. Right now you have to enter all new members then enter all new dogs and edit everything to keep up with TOC qualifications. the scores are easy once the data is input. :?:

Postby Rio » Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:48 am

Chris,

Here's another idea that was discussed this past weekend. Would be neet to see if we can get the trial draw sheet program that Jason created as a page on this site, have it pull from an updated list of members, and then post the draws online.

Not sure how easy this would be, but it would make it a little easier for the trial chair person, I have some ideas maybe we can discuss at the next meeting.

Karl

Postby jt807 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:21 am

I would help with that. Not good with the web interface, but if the spreadsheet needs tweaked, I would help.

Return to Club News and Headlines