February Training Day/Trial

Arizona Pointing Dog Club News, Headlines, and Announcements
Site Admin

February Training Day/Trial

Postby chrisfenner » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:31 am

Members! As you may already know, we'll be holding the 2nd club training day of the off season this Saturday at the Desert Rec hunting facility. It is the perfect time to give your dog a chance to brush up on his/her bird work the very day before the trial season kicks off on Sunday. Don't miss this chance!

What you may not know is that the club will be providing both quail and pigeons free of charge, as well as treating the attendees to a lunch...mostly hot dog, hamburger type stuff. Feel free to bring something out with you as well.

Need one more good reason to show up? We will be awarding a 4 pheasant card from Desert Rec in a drawing. Show up by 8:00AM sharp to be in the drawing.

Training and trialing close to town with a free lunch in beautiful weather with a chance to win dinner on the wing! That, folks, is the total package!

See you there!

Tom Wheeling

Members:
It's been brought to my attention that I made a major error in my last email regarding the inducement to show up at the training day this Saturday by 8:00. The club will NOT be giving 4 pheasant to every attendee as the strict interpetation implies, but rather will enter every attendee into a drawing wherein four lucky members will each receive ONE pheasant!! I take no responsibility for my error, but rather blame the public school system in Ohio.

Tom Wheeling

February Trial Premium
Events Page
“I have noticed that nothing I never said ever did me any harm."
- Calvin Coolidge

“There are only 10 types of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don’t.”

Return to Club News and Headlines