Club Meeting

Arizona Pointing Dog Club News, Headlines, and Announcements

Club Meeting

Postby EnglishShorthair » Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:27 pm

Hey Everyone,

Thanks to everyone who made it out last night to the meeting. I am honored to be taking over as our new VP and hope that this year we can continue to build on the sucesses of our previous years.

I just wanted to let everyone know that we will be having the folks from Quail Unlimited speaking at our meeting. They will speaking primarily about the possibility of assisting in a youth quail hunt as well as other things. I hope to see you all there.
Jeff Moore
(847)917-7628

Re: Club Meeting

Postby EnglishShorthair » Tue May 07, 2013 9:14 pm

So there has been a slight change in plans for this months speaker. The group from Quail Unlimited have rescheduled for June to discuss their youth camp.

This month we will be having John Greenwell. He is a level 3 NSCA shooting instructor (only 73 in the nation) He will be going over some tips and technique on how to be a better wing shooter. He also teaches courses out at Ben Avery. I look forward to seeing you all at Bass Pro next Tuesday.

John's website is :www.confidentshotgunning.com
Jeff Moore
(847)917-7628

Re: Club Meeting

Postby EnglishShorthair » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:41 am

This Months speaker will be a member of the Arizona Game and Fish Department. They will be discussing the upland bird outlook for 2013.
Jeff Moore
(847)917-7628

Return to Club News and Headlines