Deal of the Century - Broke dog for sale

Items for sale.

Deal of the Century - Broke dog for sale

Postby Rio » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Hi All,

I'm posting this for Jim Schultz, he's selling one of his male pointers Cash, which is a tri-colored English Pointer, and is a great looking dog.

Here is the message from Jim:

"I was hoping that you could help me put the word out to interested parties that I have decided to sell my dog Cash. He's a wonderful dog but, just doesn't run big enough to compete in the horseback events.

He's a 3 1/2 year old "Tri-color" pointer male. Has a great disposition and is broke to wing and shot, backs and stops to flush. He's a good bird finder and would make someone a great personal hunting dog or a walking competitor.

I need to know that he is going to a kind and interested home. I'm asking only $500.00 but want to reserve the right to say no to someone who I feel is not a good match for him. I have attached his parents win records as well as his own record. Also see attached a picture of Cash on Point."

Jim can be contacted at (928) 699-2897. If anyone would like to see the list of win records for Cash's parents or for Cash, as well as a picture, let me know and I'll forward them to you.

Thanks,
Karl

Return to Classifieds