Misc stuff for sale

Items for sale.

Misc stuff for sale

Postby Jon Nyhus » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:01 pm

I have a MEC 20 gauge Sizemaster for sale. This press has been slightly used and to ensure it was in good shape l had Spragues Sports in Yuma refurbish it. These sell sold for around $300 new. I would like to get $175 for it but open to offers. l would be willing to assist someone who wants to start reloading shotgun shells to get going.

I have a Remington 870 barrel for sale, it has the Rem-choke system in it. l think its a 28 inch barrel but as its out in the garage, if some one is interested in it l will go measure it. I would like $100 OBO as it looks like its fairly new.

Selling 1000 new Activ shotgun hulls. These are all one piece plastic hulls that have the thin metal rim molded in to add in extraction. These are NEW not once fired. I would like $20 per bag of 100.

I also have a Trius Trapmaster l would like to part company with. Get together with a couple of pals and hone your wingshooting skills. I would like $75 OBO for it. They sold for $175 new.

I have tonnes more to sell, so if you are looking for something in particular please ask, worst l can say is no...

PM me or call me.

Jon Nyhus
arizonagunsmith@aol.com

Re: Misc stuff for sale

Postby Jon Nyhus » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:19 pm

Alrighty...
SOLD! the MEC has dropped to $160
The Trius Clay pigeon thrower $60
Remington 870 barrel $90

And its actually 2000 active hulls
Jon

Re: Misc stuff for sale

Postby Jon Nyhus » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:23 pm

I guess that l was remiss with the Remington 870 barrel.
Its a 3 n. chambered 12 gauge, 28 inch barrel with a REMCHOKE modified choke in it.
This barrel came off an Express or Sportsman receiver not a Wingmaster so the finish is black matte.

I still have the Trius trap.

I have wood for Winchester Model 12, 12 gauge. This is extra fancy wood. The butt stock is a Monte Carlo (trap) type, the fore end is the long style. The wood will require refinishing due the wear of the finish. Asking $150 for the set OBO. Pics are available for the asking.

Jon

Return to Classifieds